ANNUAL PACKAGE (3x or 4x) REGULAR SERVICE TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. By engaging Annual Package (3x or 4x) Regular Service provided by Sky Breeze Aircon Experts, you accept and agree to be bound by the terms and provision of this agreement. In addition, when using these particular services, you shall be subject to any rules applicable to such services. Any participation in this service will constitute acceptance of this agreement. If you do not agree to abide by the above, please do not use this service.
2. Sky Breeze Aircon Experts will provide Annual Regular Service as per scope of works listed in this Terms and Conditions and this service will only be valid for 365 days and could not be carried forward to the following year. It will start from the day we provide our 1st time service to you.
3. Issues reported during the Annual Package Regular Service period will enjoy free on-site troubleshooting which usually cost $40. All parts replacement and additional service such as chemical cleaning, chemical overhaul or gas top up will be chargeable at rates quoted by our onsite specialists.
4. Change of address is acceptable and maintenance purchased can be transferred to new address with the same number of wall mounted or Ceiling Cassette AC. If you purchased 5 wall mounted AC service but moved into a house with 5 ceiling cassette units, additional charges will be applied because of the price difference between two type of AC. Customers who bought 5 wall mounted AC annual service but moved into HDB with only 4 wall mounted AC will not be refunded for 1 unused service.
5. Annual Package Regular Service can only be transfer to new address with same owner’s name, but is not transferable to another person other than the original client. Phone number, name and email address will need to be matched with our system.
6. Annual Package Regular Service payment must be made before 2nd service is carried out.
7. Sky Breeze Aircon Experts Annual Package (3x or 4x) Regular Service scope of works includes the following:
To check the controller
To check the airflow
To visual check if AC is in good condition before start servicing
Indoor Unit Service
To wash FCU cover, filters and drain pan with anti-bacterial solution
To vacuum drainage pipe
To brush and vacuum evaporator coil
To vacuum and brush blower wheel
To check electrical terminals and tighten connections if required
To test and ensure all units are working well after servicing.
Outdoor Unit Service
Visual check of condenser mountings and brackets – check if there are any obstruction or issues.
To check gas pressure if Aircon is not cold. We will skip this step if Aircon cooling system is in good condition. We do not recommend to check gas pressure if AC is cold as small amount of gas will be released once we open the valve. Checking gas pressure too many times will diminish the gas level.
To top up gas if gas pressure is lower than the standard pressure. Gas top up is not required unless there is a leak as our home Aircon system is running in a closed looped refrigerant system. (Additional charges applies)
Conclusion & Report
To provide findings and tips to house owner on Aircon maintenance and preservation.
9. If you have any questions about this Terms and Conditions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.